A reaper attachment is used for cutting of crops at harvest time.
- Reaper fitted with the tiller is the best replacement for manual reaping.
- Saves labour & time for cutting the crops.
- Very easy to operate the reaper fitted with the tiller.
- The cut crops are carried to one side of the tiller operator by a conveyor belt.
- Reaper fitted at the front of the tiller is driven through a belt connected to engine pulley.
- Reaper cuts the crop 5 ~ 7.6 cms above the ground level.
- Width of the cut is 120 ~ 150 cms and is very economical in operations.
- Cut crops are collected manually.
|Field Coverage||0.35 to 0.5 acres / hr|
|Average Fuel Consumption||1.5 - 1.75 ltrs / hr|